Name a Room
One of the most popular ways of supporting the campaign has been through naming rooms in the building. Each room will carry the donor’s name, and have an engraved plaque with the wording of their choice at the entrance to the room.
Please find below, a list of rooms which have been named and the rooms which are still available.
- Naming of the building - Open
- Lecture Theatre - seating capacity of 190 - Open
- The Cafe and Gallery - located on the ground floor - Open
- Outdoor Terrace - Open
- The Screening Room (Cinema) - seating capacity of 36 - Open
- Large Study room - Open
- Careers Office - Closed
- Large Classrooms (x3) - 2 Open
- Small Classrooms (x2) - 1 Open
- Seminar Rooms (x2) - 1 Open
- Head of Year Office - Closed
- Observation Room/Dicussion Pod - Closed
- Assistant Head: Sixth Form Office - Closed
- Discussion Pods (x3) - Closed
- Music Practice/Interview Rooms (x4) - Closed
- Offices (x2) - Open
- Assistant Head: Pupil Welfare Office - Closed
- Departmental/Staff Office - Closed
We are flexible regarding ways to support, and payments can be spread over time. Donations can be made as individuals, groups, families, companies, houses or year groups etc. Donating can be tax efficient so please contact the Education Trust to find out more details.
To find out more about naming rooms in the building, please contact the Education Trust Director, Karen Doyle, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 821290.